||I feel customer service is the most important aspect of any sales transaction. After college I worked for John Hancock Insurance, in both sales and management, for twelve years. Training employees the importance of 'Customer 1st Thinking' In 1981 I returned to Leesburg and continued working with the public as owner and operator of Martin's Lock Shop, Inc. until I sold this business in 1996.
- REALTOR, National Association of REALTORS
ERA Award Designations
- 2005 Beyond Excellence
- 2004 Beyond Excellence
- Past President - Leesburg Sunset Rotary
- Past President - Quarterback Club of Leesburg
- Past Director - Leesburg Chamber of Commerace
- Spending Time with Grandchildren
Not only do I have local information on my site, but I have also put together the following links that you may find useful. Please note that all links will open in a new window.